"Kaisen Don" at sushi restaurant "Sushi Syo"

Today I will have a dentist at my former half-holiday.
And we decided to go to work after eating lunch.

Lunch is sushi.
I went to "Sushi Syo" of Ozone that weekday lunch was reasonable.

I ordered "Kaisen Don (Seafood Bowl)".
It is amazing 626yen(5.7USD  *1USD/110yen)!

Kaisen Don (Seafood Bowl)

There are seven ingredients on the bowl. Tuna, octopus, shrimp, conger-eel, squid, white fish, Japanese omelette.

Tasty tuna

Although it is not high quality because the price is cheap, I think that I can be satisfied enough if I can eat at this price.

Appearance of "Sushi Syo"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Karamiso ramen" at Owariasahi's ramen shop "Katabutsu"

Tempura restaurant "Wakka"

"Mazesoba" at a ramen shop ”Aoi" near the workplace